Clear Bracesat Dentalcare Westbury
Invisible Clear Braces in Berinsfield
Clear braces are the new way to straighten your teeth invisibly. Made from thin, clear plastic, these braces work by sitting over the top of your teeth. There’s no metal, wires or brackets like with traditional fixed braces which makes these clear braces so discreet.
Every 2 weeks you change your aligner to wear the next set in the series and gradually over time your teeth are moved into their correct position. Most patients find that their teeth have been straightened between 3 and 12 months, so the treatment time is quick.
Clear braces are removable so you can take them out to eat, drink and brush your teeth which means you can maintain a greater oral hygiene.
Find out more by booking an appointment for a consultation to discuss clear dental braces.
Benefits of invisible braces in Westbury
There are many benefits in having invisible braces fitted at Dentalcare Westbury:
- Made from clear plastic, these braces sit over the top of your teeth which makes them practically invisible
- Clear braces are removable which makes them more hygienic than traditional braces as you can properly brush and floss your teeth
- Treatment time is quick, with most teeth being straightened within 3 to 12 months
- Clear braces are suitable for most adults and ages
- You will have a stunning new smile in just a matter of months and a boost to your confidence
- We offer affordable clear braces with 0% interest and options to spread the cost
- We work with you to achieve a personal, holistic approach that takes into account your dental and overall health
Frequently asked questions about the Clear Braces
How long do I need to wear my clear braces?
You need to wear your aligners for a minimum of 20 hours a day. And aligners are changed every 2 weeks.
Will clear braces hurt?
Clear braces won’t hurt, but like all dental braces, it may take you a bit of time to adjust to wearing them. You may experience some pressure on your teeth in the first few days and if this bothers you, you can take a painkiller to ease the pain. You should find that things settle down within a couple of days.
Can I eat with my clear braces in?
No, you can only drink water with your aligners in. You need to take your clear braces out to eat and drink anything else.
How do I clean my clear braces?
You can clean your braceswith your toothbrush and toothpaste, gently cleaning both sides.